If you are planning a summer birthday party, you’re in luck! The summer months are arguably the best months to throw a party because you most likely have the option to throw the party outdoors. Kids will have plenty of space for party games and to work off the sugar from the birthday cake. There are plenty of summer outdoor activities including a Waterslide Party! Kids will have a way to stay cool under the sun getting wet and splashing around, you don’t really have to plan party games when you have a waterslide around.
You can have your Waterslide party at a water park or you can rent a waterslide for your backyard, if you have the space for it. Planning a waterslide party doesn’t have to be complicated. Having a party at a water park will cost entrance fees per family, and you might lose some party guests because of the cost. Throwing a birthday party at a water park will also require extra adult supervision to make sure the kids are being safe. You also have to reserve a space for all your guests if you want to bring food.
Instead of going to the water park, consider renting or buying a waterslide inflatable. You won’t have to worry about kids outside of your party, and it will be a VIP for guests only. You can find waterslide combos with a bounce house for extra fun.
Prepping for your own Waterslide Party can take about a month. This will give you time to shop for supplies and allows you to reserve the Waterslide (if you’re renting it) in time. If you are purchasing a waterslide, this will give plenty of delivery time and you can learn the setup strategy for the day of the party in advance.
Taking about a month to plan also gives your guests time to respond to the party invitations if you send out the invites early.
Girls Printable Waterslide Invitations
Boys Printable Waterslide Party Invitations
Fun Waterpark Ideas
– You can create VIP Family Passes to your waterpark and send them with your invitations. This will entice your guests’ curiosity of the type of waterpark you created.
– Add a list of attractions to your invitations or a brochure with a map
– Add different water themed activities like a wading pool, a slip and slide, water balloons, water guns, a waterslide. Remember to leave space for kids to run and splash around.
– Consider the younger kids and provide a dedicated space for them so they won’t get pushed around and knocked over by the older kids
– You can make it a themed party like Mermaids, Sailors, Ocean, Boats, Etc.
What’s more fun than a Birthday Party? It’s fun to attend birthday parties with well planned themes and you can see the love and care a party planner has for guests! This blog is about sharing a passion for birthday party themes with you!